Could this be the reasons why Nigerians don’t watch Nigeria movies?
1. I stopped watching Nigerian movies when a coconut fell from the mango tree
2. I Stopped watching Nigerian Movies, when I saw a Ghost sweating
3. I stopped watching Nigerian movies when I heard a blind woman saying “My son I’m happy to see you”
4. I stopped watching Nigerian Movies when a Ghost looked left and right to see if it’s safe to cross the road
5. I stopped watching Nigerian movies when I heard Nadia Buhari say “you know how much your family wants to have a male son” WTF! A Female son ni.
6. I stopped watching Nigerian movies when mama G put poison in the food then tasted it
7. I stopped watching Nigerian movies when Mary told Joseph that she was pregnant And Joseph replied::Jesus Christ , how did this happen??
8. I stopped watching Nigerian movies when I saw a lady putting poison in someone’s food and she tasted to see if the poison was enough
9. I stopped watching Nigerian movies when I once watched one of their movie trailer that was 30 mins long.
10. When its been 15 minutes and the people in the Nigerian movie are STILL crying
11. I stopped Watching Nigerian Movies When an Armed Robber Removed His Shoes Before Entering The House
12. I stopped watching Nigerian movies when i heard this statement ‘the man dat u murdered is dead’.
13. I stopped watching Nigerian movies the day I was watching a movie about the birth of Jesus Christ. Maria: Joseph, I am pregnant. Joseph : Jesus Christ!! How? Jesus is not even born yet
14. Once u see an actress vomiting in a Nigerian movie, she’s pregnant. That’s the only way they know how to portray pregnancy
15. “35 years later” But the dog in the compound is still alive
16. saw a movie recently, and they wrote “14 years ago” trying to show us past events but to greatest surprise, I saw young man wearing 2018 Nigeria World Cup kit.
What Made You To Stop Watching Nigerian Movies?